Skip to main content

Disturbed sleep

For some reason, the past few nights I have not been able to sleep well at all and tonight is the worst yet! I was already feeling restless, in pain and irritable before going to bed not to mention itchiness in various locations which keeps shifting (very strange). Sometimes, I get like this when my allergies have just gone into overdrive. I guess, that would fit. I have been exposed to a whole host of irritants the past few weeks, I shouldn’t be that shocked they’d get the better of me eventually, I always hate this feeling of not being able to breath properly though, it kind of sucks.
Am still feeling there is a lot of take and not enough give in my life, I doubt this will ever change.
Hopefully, when I wake up tomorrow, presuming I’ll ever get to sleep, I shall be feeling a little better. Sadly, I somehow doubt it seeing as all the things which set off my allergies are now around me on a daily basis
Would love to say “off to sleep” but, I’m not, am just passing the time waiting to feel different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!