Skip to main content

Ooer … Writer 2011!

I come on here all ready to make a blog entry and, wow, my software is ahead of itself and in 2011 already!

I have done loads of work today on the Carers website, Done a total revamp because the Young Carers Website is going live soon and I wanted them to compliment each other. Am not sure whether I am being brave or just plain stupid?

Deej is off for the week tomorrow, staying with his sister and her family in Kent, am going to miss him loads but, I think we could both do with a break, at least one of us gets one!

Took a picture of Adam yesterday and done some editing in CS5 and am very pleased with the results, I hope Adam likes it too

Going to book Florida tomorrow, kind of nervous as I don’t really think I have the money but, sometimes I just have to take the risk

Ordered some new specs earlier, don’t think I really like them but, they are barely affordable and I do need something I can see clearly with. They recommend laser eye surgery. They don’t think I’d be cured but I would be able to get my vision to a point where glasses will make a significant difference to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!