Skip to main content

If there is one thing I hate …

It’s a liar and, annoyingly, it is very obvious that at least one person I live with is exactly that and it makes me feel as uncomfortable as possible to know that!

Been working through some of the features of Adobe Photoshop CS5, oh boy, a huge learning curve there.

Have also been working through Microsoft Office 2010, that’s not so difficult, not much different to 2007.

Today I finally committed to ordering my holiday vouchers from Tesco. Scares the hell out of me as it is £350 in vouchers (cash equivalent) amounting to £1400 discount off a Virgin Holiday. Right now, I don’t even know I can afford the holiday and, if it turns out I can’t, I have just thrown away £350!

 

I thought the above link funny and applies to at least one person I know all too well. Of course, if it doesn’t work, then forget what I just wrote!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!