Skip to main content

Hair today, gone tomorrow

It was decided that midnight Sunday was an excellent time to start doing my hair and, I was not so tired so didn't object. However! After the end result became visible it soon was obvious that some hair cutting was required because all the original blonde had melted and was coming off in sticky clumps.

I am sitting here now at 01:48 waiting for the toner to take hold and probably screw up the rest of the remaining hair.

Poor Deej still has his cough and is most unhappy about it. My hair not going according to plan has upset him too so it is not a good night for him :-(

Two of my oldest friends seem not to be talking to me now. I have tried both several email and text and no acknowledgement at all. I have no idea what I did to upset them but I would have thought I'd deserve more than to be blanked. Such is life, we move on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!