Skip to main content

Midweek Blues

The weekend was as I expected it would be, too much time being a dad, no time for myself really.

On Monday I had to go look at a care home in Rushdon. It is a respite centre run by the health department rather than social services. It appears that this is even worse of an offer than those that social services have previously offered. Probably one week a month after assessment which could take up to 6 months, possibly more than that but they wouldn’t like to say but, if I accepted it, I would have to drop what social services are offering. The only advantage is that the health service centres are free whereas the social ones incur a cost of £7 a night.

Yesterday Robin and I went to Calais, France for the day which was most enjoyable but really tiring.

Today I have been rebuilding 4 PC’s to get them properly operational. It is really too hot to be doing that sort of work in a confined space and, the worst aspect of it is, the money I was given to cover the costs has been swallowed up by Matt using the house phone against my instructions and costing me a small fortune so, effectively, I am working for quite a loss here.

Jermaine is in a stress and has been having too many seizures recently.

Yet again I don’t have anything planned for either this Thursday or the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!