Skip to main content

Looking for a job






Sure, I have some health issues but, I have not let anything beat me my entire life and I am in no mood to let it yet!





I've a couple of interviews lined up already and my aim is to be fully employed and earning by next month (end of) which I have convinced myself is possible.





As we failed in the process of becoming foster parents because Dennis doesn't yet have the right UK status I decided to try another route at helping to raise kids in need so, whilst it isn't all I am going for by a long way, it is on the list ... go me ... yay!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!