Skip to main content

Emotionally Draining






Creating a final video for a friend who has died to show to friends and family after her funeral is one of the toughest things I have had to do. I describe as like peeling onions!





Desperate to get it finished I was up last night until nearly 4:30 but, I couldn't have slept with it unfinished, it was too important.





This morning it took me an hour to pluck up the courage to watch the finished production. Usually, video creating is akin to cooking a meal, by the time it is ready I am sick of it and don't want to see it anymore. With this, wow! An emotional explosion.

Of course, I may be the only one it affects but, if all that work got just one predictable reaction, I am happy with it.

Who would think so much could be packed into just 15 minutes, not very long at all for a lifetime.





Obviously, no one will ever know how complex it was to make, that doesn't matter really, the end result it was matters. It probably holds the record for the fastest production ever by me.





There were three things wrong with the final cut, I could only correct two of those and the third, well, it's there, I know it's there but it will be soon forgotten.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!