Skip to main content

First biggie Cycle run …

IMGP1362OK, not a massive run but 11 miles and that’s not bad considering how long since I last really did any cycling.

I’ve since bought a new seat, the bloke in the shop did warn me that longer distance over 20 miles would get painful but with all the pot holes around Pitsford Reservoir I don’t think I need to wait until I get to 20 miles for that to be happening!

Totally enjoyed today.

 

IMGP1361  IMGP1363

Daisy struggled a little bit but she soldiered on and managed really well!

IMGP1364 IMGP1365 2015-06-07 11.51.12

The boys enjoyed being pulled along by Daddy in their little carriage made for two

Comments

robin said…
So are you writing the new version of "20 miles in the saddle" by major Bumsore?

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!