Skip to main content

Stargate SG-1 … 200

I’d forgotten just how amusing the show was. Sure, I know it was good but I’d forgotten just how much it made me laugh and, for a while there, I was a little sad because, they knew at the time the show was near the end of the 10 year run, a huge milestone for any show let alone science fiction.

Picture-30

Who could not laugh at the Star Trek parody

6a00d834518cc969e200e54f750bbc8834-800wi

The Wizard of Oz and, of course, the puppets!

sg1_200_1024

Puppet-SG1

With just a dozen or so shows left until the series ended I am pleased to have watched the 9+ seasons over again from the start.

It’s great we have all these super hero movies out these days and, wow, Star Wars but …. where are the science fiction TV series?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!