Skip to main content

Getting things changed

I deactivated my Facebook account earlier rather than deleting it. I intend to go back to it later in the year just not any time soon.

I am going to declutter my life as much as possible and get back to basics, real people, real situations.

Dad is finally moving this weekend. I’d hoped for a smooth transition, that’s not looking likely.

Everyone who reads this should know how to contact me, for those who don’t, reply to this, I’ll get it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!