Skip to main content

Nearly Christmas

Well, I stopped driving, that just got way too risky. Surgery due for next Tuesday in the afternoon, hell, they should have made it late Christmas Eve! I keep panicking it’s going to get cancelled.

Ironically, after getting Matt & Anne to take Jermaine’s gift up to him, he’ll be here on Christmas Eve

I am getting that need to be in the Philippines … I’ll just pretend I can afford it to make me feel better

Been hearing a lot of stories recently about nasty things being said of me, bothers the hell out of me that otherwise decent people are spreading horrible lies about me. The more they share the information the more others will say there is no smoke without fire. People just don’t realise the damage they can cause with their gossip.

Just when I thought everything was sorted with the sale of Dad’s bungalow, someone who shall remain nameless, has gone and put a spanner in the works! The property is sold but someone is blocking the money intentionally, it’s all rather annoying.

Back to the Philippines and, annoyingly, I feel like I might have discovered someone I could be really happy with who ticks all the right boxes and yet … that damn immigration and money thing again so. I now don’t want to look for anyone else but, in reality, don’t actually have someone  - annoying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!