Skip to main content

Am Silly Tired

Had a really busy day today but, let’s backtrack

Yesterday the bedroom was turned into a proper bedroom with wardrobe, drawers and so on and my computer stuff and gadgets were moved to another room. I changed my bed clothes, everything looked and worked great.

But

I stayed up late last night on the Xbox (GTA) and knew I had to get up early. Six hours is normally fine by me, 5 is quite good too so I thought it would be OK. Oh dear, it wasn’t. I seemed to be waking up and each time the clock had moved on an hour or so. By 4am I got up, used the loo, did some relaxation therapy and settled then until I woke at 7:30.

Frustrating part is that I had a really busy day lined up so have just ended up so very tired.

Now would be a good time to go bed but, I am over tired! I know I won’t sleep yet, it’s just silly like this and, I am up quite early tomorrow too.

On the plus side, I don’t have plans for Sunday, I did but now I don’t so, I might sleep a fair bit!

Monday is Essex day

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!