Skip to main content

2 Months On

Been a busy few months … backward and forward to Kent. Getting a new Personal Assistant for Zoey, losing friends, making new ones, making plans and changing them.

Greatest change of late is my gym class activity. Am going several times a week now so, doing quite well. A lot of pain but, where there is no pain, there is no accident … I mean, gain! Am losing some bulk I don’t want and replacing it with some I don’t mind.

It would seem I am not as unattractive as I once thought I was. I am not short of admirers suggesting  long term relationships. I have never in my life been in a position where I may some day need to make choices and difficult choices at that between future chances. It is an interesting new road for me.

Not a lot apart from the above is top of my mind to write just now. Important bit is that I am doing OK and I thank those close to me, they know who they are, for helping to get me through some difficult times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!