Skip to main content

2011 huh?

I don’t seem to have much in my social diary prior to the summer and this simply isn’t good enough

Have been thinking about Tony and how hectic my life was with him around … I always seemed to be off somewhere with him but, not lately.

I love being a granddad but, that’s not all I am. I enjoyed going places with Tony, I enjoyed having a social life.

Maybe, and I don’t do resolutions really, but maybe I need to get off my ever increasingly fat arse and go do something?!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!