Skip to main content

Enforced Break

For several days now my domains have all been down. That means, no websites and no email and this also includes, this blog.

Around 5 of the accounts are still dead, not a lot I can do about it until the nameservers (eh what and yawn) propagate fully throughout the web.

I had the day off today which means I didn't get a break at all and my daily work tally is already over 10 hours!

Tomorrow I also don't have the day off, things to do and all that. I may actually get to work on Thursday

My right ear seems to have died. It is really difficult to tell, these things always are, but either my ear is dead or my hearing aid has some serious issues and I cannot work out which ... update, just jiggled about with hearing aids, bits and bobs and can confirm, it is my ear which is not hearing, the hearing aid is shit but working OK.

Crikey, look at the time again ... I have to be up around 8am tomorrow too :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!