Skip to main content

Shattered

Today is the first day I have felt well enough to go into work since the start of the month. I loved it, a great day, loads done, a nice change but boy has it taken the energy from me! I sometimes forget just how long it takes me to fully recover from illness ... the mind is desperate to get out there and do stuff yet the body doesn't want to know. Anyway, I managed it and am pleased about that.

My eye is much improved. I still cannot see very well and my right eye still feels strained also but it is barely leaking any longer and tomorrow I may risk driving again as I am feeling that bit of cabin fever and dependency again that I don't like.

Have plans with Robin to go to France next month for a few days and, though it may be hard work I know I will benefit from the mental break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!