Skip to main content

Cruising

Or, rather ... not!

I put a deposit on the Megane earlier. I had to be realistic and appreciate that the Toyota was out of my reach for the age I wanted so I had to go for the best economy I could and that is the 1.6 Megane. It drives well, looks ... well, see picture below. Only problem and hence the title, no cruise control :-(

I could possibly have it fitted but I am already at the limit of my spending on it so it won't be any time soon.

On the plus side it seems mechanically totally OK. Full Renault service history and it is being appropriately serviced before I collect it. On that note, I have had to move the collection date back a little as I need to get the road tax sorted. I can only do that when I have the V5 (log book) and the Post Office is never going to be open over that weekend so it has to be the Monday 9th June. I am not sure that would help Nick out at all unless he had a couple of days off work and then, Steve would need to as well so it's probably a non starter. (sorry)

Missing Daisy still :-(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!