Skip to main content

Ouch!

Earlier on today I thought I'd best put my shoes on ... as I leant down, BANG! I hit my head on the wall safe ... perhaps 'safe' is not the best word?

Spent much of today Christmas shopping which was a little more challenging than I thought and, as always, finding the right thing is never the problem, finding it at the right price always is so I overspent as usual :-(

Decided to go a little seasonal with the blog, it will change again as we leave winter behind.

My back is still aching - again with the 'ouch'.

Missing Matt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!