Skip to main content

It's amazing how stupid I am meant to be ...

Earlier I asked Daisy if she was coming with us to see Jermaine, Oh no, she already had plans to go to see her friends over the park ... a lie, she had no plans at all.

I asked Matt if he wanted to come seeing as there was now a spare seat in the car. Oh no, he thought he'd probably have work this evening and was waiting on a call. I suggested he call them but apparently he didn't need to do that, they'd call him. I asked then, what will happen with the cash in hand they give you ... after some time he said he'd be giving it to me 'of course'.

Matt eventually turned up back home around 01:30 with Anne, yes, again she is here and uninvited. I now have two lodgers that don't pay anything. Matt was going on about how Anne had bought him this stuff he had and how wonderful it all was ... I asked where the money was that he got paid but, apparently, they didn't pay him ... he did help them out but it was just like being helpful, not for money.

Yeah, you see, after 20+ years of parenting and 44 years of life I have become stupid. It is not glaringly obvious to me that Matt did get paid and is lying but that he has already spent a fair amount of the cash.

His room is again a tip and still stinks not to mention it is filthy having clearly never having been cleaned since it was last decorated in 2005.

The amount he owes me stands at £440.00

How stupid should I continue to be?

The council is meant to let people know tomorrow whether or not they have the studio flats they applied for ... we shall whether or not Matt conveniently doesn't get offered anything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!