Skip to main content

Why?

Everything was going so well. I did the math and I could afford to buy the new car with even a bad sale price on the old car, it was perfect, a win win situation. I really should know better.

Turns out that to get rid of this message on the screen in my car is going to cost me the better part of £1000 which not only gets rid of any element in my figures for error but also means I am going to have to find at least £500 I don't have (more off the holiday spending money I guess) to get the jobs done. If it then happens to cost more than estimate to get the Sebring running again I am screwed, the money isn't there and all because I was stupid enough to buy yet another crap Citroen!

I despair at times at how my luck goes, when is it my turn to get some good luck?

On the plus side, this time next year the events of this moment and the next few months will all be forgotten as (hopefully) I will have got back out of debt by then and everything will be rosy again ... why do I just know that's bollox

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!