Skip to main content

It's a Beautiful day, sun is shining, nothing's gonna stop me now

Today I met someone for the first time, I loved it, it was wonderful, I'm not saying any more!

I also popped into see David & Greg and had some tea with them and sat there watching the Orient Express puff into the station.

I spent most of the travel time listening to Coldplay on my Ipod, I am not sure why I have not listened to them much before, they are really good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Small World After All

In life we are said to meet one soul mate, that special person we can totally relate to, who loves us no matter what and we love them the same. There was a time, not so long ago when we only had the people within a few streets of us to find them from. Then there were trains and telephones and we might find them in the next town. Cars came along to make life easier, TV showed us a bigger view and they might now be anywhere in the country. Then we got air travel and the internet, we've a whole world to choose from. Our streets is now a planet so, why are you alone precisely? My soul mate is 6,668 miles away flying in a dead straight line, that's like, wow!